How to convert MKV to DVD directly and burn DVDs playable on your home DVD player? Follow this step by step tutorial, you can convert Matroska MKV files to DVD flawlessly and quickly using the versatile while easy-to-use MKV to DVD Converter on Windows computer or Mac.
The all-in-one video conversion software can also help you straight convert MKV to AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, WMV, DivX, XviD, Rm, Rmvb, Ra, VCD, SVCD, VOB, VRO, H.264, 3G2, MOV, QT, M4v, FLV, SWF, iPod, Zune, PSP, iPhone, Apple TV, iRiver, iPad, Creative Zen, Archos, etc.
MKV to DVD Conversion guide (Windows, Mac)
You can convert MKV files to DVD and create DVD using only ONE software.
* For Windows users: Just download AVS Video Converter or AVS Video Editor. Both products can easily turn MKV, HD MKV videos to DVD format and burn DVD, While the latter can also edit MKV (trim, cut, split, apply effects, mix, rotate, merge, add background music, insert videos or images, add subtitles, transform), make DVD menus and chapters.
* For Mac users: Just get DVD Creator for Mac which supports editing MKV and converting MKV files to DVDs.
- Download AVS Video Converter for Windows or DVD Creator for Mac. Let's take the Windows version for example.
- Hit 'Browse...' button to load your MKV video file(s) into the software.
Optional: you can edit MKV files before conversion if you like. Just highlight the files and click on the 'Edit' button. Supports adding different effects, transforms, audio, text, etc.
- If you would like to convert and burn MKV to DVD, please click 'To DVD' button. Then choose detailed output file type and quality settings from 'Burn To:', including 'DVD PAL', 'DVD NTSC', 'High quality', 'Standard play', etc.
Optional: If you need to set the aspect ratio to 16:9 or 4:3, just click on the 'Advanced>>' button.
- When all the preparations are made, you can click the 'Convert Now!' button to start the conversion process.
- Just wait for a while and your files will be converted from MKV to DVD. The DVD folders (Video_TS, Audio_TS) and related VOB/IFO files will be placed in the output folder. Now, you can create your disc using the burning component included in the software. Insert a blank DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) disc, check 'Verify disc' and click 'Burn' button. Certainly, you can also burn the result files to DVD using other DVD burning software like Nero.
Hints: supports both standard DVD disc and double-layer DVD disc.
- Enjoy the DVD you created on your convenient DVD player now.
Click here to download MKV to DVD Converter